Ask a doctor

Why do i have vaginal tear above the clytoris?

Doctor Answers (3)

Vaginal tear


The photo appears to be the skin along the sides of the clitoral hood.  It may be a fungal infection or irritated skin.  I suggest you see a dermatologist.



Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 9 reviews

Did you ask a dermatologist?


Dear madam, I think that it can be because of an fungal infection which can occur in vaginal flora very commonly. So please ask a dermatologist and/or gynecologist and probably he or she can find a cure.

Alper Tuncel, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Why do i have vaginal tear above the clitoris?


Your have irritation along the skin fold. Because of the moisture in the area, you can develop a fungal infection. You should go see your gynecologist.

Rigo Mendoza, MD
Tampa Plastic Surgeon
4.0 out of 5 stars 21 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.