Why do i have vaginal tear above the clytoris?

Vaginal tear

+2

The photo appears to be the skin along the sides of the clitoral hood.  It may be a fungal infection or irritated skin.  I suggest you see a dermatologist.

Did you ask a dermatologist?

+2

Dear madam, I think that it can be because of an fungal infection which can occur in vaginal flora very commonly. So please ask a dermatologist and/or gynecologist and probably he or she can find a cure.

Alper Tuncel, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Skin Tear, Break, Crack alongside Clitoris

+1
Yeast infections are common in the skin folds of the labia minora and clitoris. They can sometimes weaken the skin and cause small breaks. Therapy with antifungal creams is the usual fix.

Marco A. Pelosi III, MD
Jersey City Cosmetic Gynecologist

Why do i have vaginal tear above the clitoris?

+1

Your have irritation along the skin fold. Because of the moisture in the area, you can develop a fungal infection. You should go see your gynecologist.

Rigo Mendoza, MD