Vaginal Rejuvination - Laser or Incision-Based?

I have pain with intercourse and I get air trapped into my vagina constantly. It is embarrassing and painful. When I lay down and spread my legs open I get air, when I exercise air, when I am in sex positions air. It is to the point my husband will not touch me because it is painful and he is put off by it. This never happened prior to me having our daughter 18 months ago. I was given lube and estrogen cream nothing is helping not even kegels. Will LVR help me or what surgery? Please I need help

Painful intercourse and Air trapping

+1

The "air trapping" you describe is not uncommon after vaginal delivery, since the vaginal canal has been stretched by the baby. It is correctible with a vaginoplasty. The painful intercourse probably has a different cause and you would have to have a good examination to see if that could be diagnosed. Usually a vaginoplasty will make the vaginal walls and muscles tighter, but does not adress painful intercourse.

Vaginal Rejuvination

+1

Your story is very common amongst women whom following vaginal delivery do not have the same sexual experience.  Although the vaginal canal is indeed made as a birthing canal too, it unfortunately does not always recoil back to normal following delivery of a baby's head.  Fortunately, vaginal tightening (vaginoplasty) can restore the integrity of the vaginal canal back normal/original form and function.  Whether this is done by incisional or "laser" methods does not make a difference as long as the surgeon is sure to physically tighten the vaginal lining muscle and supportive surrounding muscles with stitches - which frankly cannot be adequately done with laser alone.  Best of luck...