How Much is Vaginal Rejuvenation in Texas?

Ive been trying to find out how much vaginal rejuvenation is in texas .

Cost of labiaplasty in Los Angeles

+2

A good labiaplasty procedure is priceless!  The key in making the right labiaplasty decision is to discuss the technique and follow up care in your search for a surgeon.  I perform many of these procedures and the cost varies based on the extent of surgery, type of anesthesia, and facility.

Vaginal rejuvenation costs

+2

Good afternoon!

vaginal rejuvenation can encompass a wide range of procedures depending upon your anatomy and your goals.  Prices can also vary widely- with ranges from as little as 3,000 to over 10,000.  It is best to have a consult with a surgeon well versed in vaginal rejuvenation procedures to see what treatment would be best for you.

I hope this helps

Robert Steely, MD