How Much is Vaginal Rejuvenation in Texas?

Ive been trying to find out how much vaginal rejuvenation is in texas .

Cost of labiaplasty in Los Angeles

A good labiaplasty procedure is priceless!  The key in making the right labiaplasty decision is to discuss the technique and follow up care in your search for a surgeon.  I perform many of these procedures and the cost varies based on the extent of surgery, type of anesthesia, and facility.

Vaginal rejuvenation costs

Good afternoon!

vaginal rejuvenation can encompass a wide range of procedures depending upon your anatomy and your goals.  Prices can also vary widely- with ranges from as little as 3,000 to over 10,000.  It is best to have a consult with a surgeon well versed in vaginal rejuvenation procedures to see what treatment would be best for you.

I hope this helps

Robert Steely, MD

Vaginal Rejuvenation Pricing

Dr. Karamanoukian is right!  Value can't really be placed on the positive changes that vaginal rejuvenation and labiaplasty produce. That said, vaginal rejuvenation pricing can vary. The all-inclusive fee typically ranges between $6,000 and $9,000 for a surgeon who is highly credentialed. This fee should cover the facility fee as well as the anesthesiology fee and your surgeon's fee, including your pre and post operative appointments. 

The difference in cost will depend on the length of the case, as well as the expertise and credentials of your surgeon. And remember, you do get what you pay for when it comes to surgery. 

Dr. Brady

Vaginal Rejuvenation in Texas

There are both surgical and non-surgical ways to rejuvenate the vagina after childbirth. Surgery involves an incision and anesthesia (either local, general or IV sedation). The surgery does involve some discomfort and some down time.Fortunately the increasing popularity of vaginal rejuvenation has led to the development of new and improved options to meet your goals and to fit your lifestyle.

As a woman, wife, and mother of three, I am thrilled to offer ThermiVa at my practice.ThermiVa is an effective nonsurgical way to rejuvenate the vagina and labia after child birth.The treatment, which typically takes around 30 minutes, involves using radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen and cause tissue tightening. This procedure does not involve any down time or discomfort.Unlike surgical rejuvenation, costs are minimized in that the in-office procedure does not involve any hospital or anesthesia fees.The cost for the entire treatment is between $3,000 and $4,000 and includes up to three treatments, one month apart.  Occasionally practices will offer special introductory prices or specials on the packages.

Camille Cash, MD