Vaginal Opening Weird Extra Skin? (photo)

I have something like a baby finger that is 2-3 cm tall and half cm diameter sticking out from my vaginal opening, I've had it for years after sexual intercourse, I am not sexually active for years now, it's light pink colored, recently I start to have a bad burning feeling down there, I'm using Daktarin cream for a couple of days with no change, but that extra skin feels swollen, usually I don't notice it, but now it is swollen and clearly sticking out, it is not a bulge skin, please help!

Vaginal opening Weird Extra Skin? Labiaplasty

+1

A number of treatments are available for excess labial tissues including a treatment called labiaplasty. However, the photo is of poor quality. To get expert advice it would be best to submit a better photo. 

Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Aginal Opening Weird Extra Skin

+1

Although not a very clear photograph, the only finger like projection I see is your clitoris.  If it is now causing you problems, I recommend paying a visit to your OB/Gyn...

Ryan Stanton, MD

Vaginal Opening Weird Extra Skin?

+1

It is really hard to tell much from the picture.  It may be a swollen gland, but I would highly recommend that you go see your OB/GYN and get it looked at.

Rigo Mendoza, MD