Are Vaginal Creams Touted to Tighten the Vagina a Hoax?

I am considering Vaginal rejuvenation surgery, but a friend told me about a vaginal cream that supposedly tightens the area at least temporarily.

Misleading Vaginal Cream Claims

+2

There are no creams, ointments, etc. that I know of that can actually tighten the vaginal canal.  There may be some that cause a temporary tighter feeling due to some constriction of the blood vessels, etc., but those sort of things would only be more related to sexual activities and last only an hour or so.  Do not waste your money.  Instead, practice alot of Kegel exercises to help strengthen your pelvic muscles and add tone to the vaginal canal.

Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Vaginal tightening creams?

+1

Yes, this sounds like a hoax. I'm not aware of any cream or topical product that can produce vaginal tightening.

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Vaginal tightening creams are most likely a hoax

+1

As everyone else says, there isn't any scientific evidence that shows vaginal tightening creams work. 

Vaginal Creams Touted to Tighten the Vagina

+1

If it sounds to good to be true it probably is too good to be true goes the old adage.  There are no creams that can produce a permanent tightening of the vaginal canal. 

Creams for tightening vaginal walls or labia

+1

Thanks for your question -

There is no scientific evidence that I am aware of any topical cream effectively tightening loose skin - anywhere on the body.

Vaginal tightening cream is most likely a hoax

+1

I am not aware of any creams that will effectively tighten the vagina on a consistent basis. If this were really true, we wouldn't have to perform face lifts, tummy tucks, breast or butt lifts.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/labiaplasty.html