Can a Vagina Get Lipo?

I am 6mth postop TT  and love the results and my incision. but now after so many years feeling self conscious over my hanging belly I am feeling a little self conscious because if i wear tight dresses, skirts, or spandex my vagina is so lift for some reason it is bulky and over my clothing it looks like a penis. ARe there any procedures to fix it. its wierd i cant even explain without being vulgar. please advice

Pubic fullness

+3

If you are referring to fullness from fatty tissue on the pubic region, then the the answer is yes-it can be de-fatted with direct excision or sometimes liposuction techniques.

I suggest you follow up with your original surgeon for further evaluation.

Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of pubic area

+2
Thank you for the question. After a tummy tuck the pubic area may become prominent either because of swelling or excess fat. Liposuction is a good and safe management option for this problem. Hope this helps.

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS