Can a Vagina Get Lipo?

I am 6mth postop TT  and love the results and my incision. but now after so many years feeling self conscious over my hanging belly I am feeling a little self conscious because if i wear tight dresses, skirts, or spandex my vagina is so lift for some reason it is bulky and over my clothing it looks like a penis. ARe there any procedures to fix it. its wierd i cant even explain without being vulgar. please advice

Pubic fullness

If you are referring to fullness from fatty tissue on the pubic region, then the the answer is yes-it can be de-fatted with direct excision or sometimes liposuction techniques.

I suggest you follow up with your original surgeon for further evaluation.

Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of pubic area

Thank you for the question. After a tummy tuck the pubic area may become prominent either because of swelling or excess fat. Liposuction is a good and safe management option for this problem. Hope this helps.

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Monsplasty to reduce the fullness of the mons pubis

A monsplasty is a common procedure and involves liposuction of the pubic mound and mons pubis to reduce the fullness. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Mons Pubis Lipo after Tummy Tuck

It's not uncommon for the fat at the mons pubis to remain prominent after a tummy tuck. In some women, this fat pad is not tightened by the pull of a tummy tuck as it is in others. It's simply the way your body is built. Treatment may involve liposuction or a mons pubis lift. An in-person consultation would be your best first step.