I Had Vacuum-assisted Core Biopsy a Few Weeks Ago.

I had vacuum-assisted core biopsy a few weeks ago. Can the scar heal? Its a large line, like a thin indentation on my breast.

Surgical scarring

+1

Scars in the upper half of the breast tend to widen due to the movements of daily of activity and the constant pull of gravity on the breasts. The best time to start measures to prevent bad scarring is when the scar is young, i.e. in the first few weeks after surgery or injury. These measure include scar taping, avoiding sun exposure to the area etc.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.