I'm Ready to Do It! Drs in NorCal, Calling You?

I'm ready to do it and hoping before Feb 2013. I've decided I want to stay in NorCal IF I can find an expert in BBL. I hope I have enough fat. I do want a nice projection and lift. I'm still searching wish pics. Not looking for a JLo booty but don't want to spend the $ if I will not notice a nice difference... Please advise of NorCal BBL artists!!!!! I need to find my doctor!

Brazilian Buttlift in California

+1

Brazilian buttlift is a specialized procedure and some plastic surgeons seem to perform this a lot and others, very little.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 to 1500 cc per buttock.  Find the board certified plastic surgeon with the best credentials who has performed hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures.

Brazilian Butt Lift in California

+1

I recommend visiting with multiple plastic surgeons and viewing there before and after pictures, that way you can find the one you are most comfortable with.  Sometimes, you have to travel to find the right surgeon, and in the long run, that might be a less expensive alternative.

Search for Brazilian Butt Lift doctors

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift is a very specialized procedure, which is why so many people travel to an experienced surgeon. Make sure to choose a board certified plastic surgeon who does several of these per week. Do not make your decision based on price alone, as the cheapest doctors may be cheap for a reason. You may be able to find good doctors by searching on RealSelf

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/