Breast lift and tt scarring? Bbl same time. Removal of breast bumps? Los Angeles Ca area.

Need bl and smaller, full b. What type of scar needed? Can these bumps on areola b removed?Looks like 5 nipples. how low for tummy tuck scar? Below my existing from a past surgery? I dont want a tummy that screams I had tt. I want natural.stretch marks dont bother me, just the low loose skin. looking for Dr confident in minimal scarring and willing to travel to LA to find the best of the best. Want bbl same time. goal jan 2014. Can I have all 3 at same time or will that be too painful? Thank u!

Vertical Mastopexy and abdominoplasty provide lasting natural results

+1

If you are downsizing implants, you should expect more breast ptosis (droopiness). A circumareolar mastopexy (periareolar lift, or Benelli lift) conceals the scar around the areola. However, a vertical mastopxy (Lollipop lift) provides lasting results and maintains breast projection. In patients with moderate ptosis, a vertical lift will place the breast in its anatomically youthful position.

The transverse scar of an abdominoplasty can be lower than a former c-section scar. I routinely create an incision below the bikini line. The best way for plastic surgeons to minimize scarring is to repair a wound in three layers. This means essentially repairing the wound from the inside out. The tension on a wound should be held by the deep layers of tissue. Thus, a thin, narrow scar will be produced. However, meticulous postoperative management is necessary by both the patient and the doctor. In general, I recommend the use of silicone tape or strips over a wound beginning approximately 4 weeks following surgery. Obviously, most patients considering plastic surgery would prefer no scarring. However, anytime there is an incision, a scar will result. But, when treated appropriately, a scar can be concealed and minimized. An abdominoplasty remains one of the highest satisfaction of plastic surgical procedures. To optimize your outcome, seek a board certified plastic surgeon with a reputation for patience during surgery. The suboptimal, irregular and malaligned scars that you may have seen in some photos is often due to a lack of attention to detail and possibly a rushed surgical approach. Hope this helps! Good luck!

+1

It is important to find an expert at all of these procedures. I can do all of those at the same time in less than 6 hrs (sometimes 4). This is safe if you have no other medical issues.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

#Brazilianbuttlift #breastaugmentation #breastlift #tummytuck

+1

First an exam in person is essential iti s hard to tell from the angle of the breast photos how low your nipples are and how loose your abdomen is. Many times I can do a breast augmentation with a circumareola lift which conceals the scar around the border of the areola. As for doing all 3 together, what I would suggest is delaying the tummy tuck until after the BBL because this will allow maximal harvesting from the abdomen. Elevating the abdominal skin flap at the same time could compromise the blood supply to that tissue and cause healing problems. As for the bumps on your areola those are normal however could be excised individually if they bother you.