Benelli Lift+augmentation. What Are my Options? (photo)

I am not as full up top as I would like to be. I loved the results at 2 months post-op but now they appear saggy to be sagging. I have really bad scars around left areola right one healed great. I wanted to fill out my clothes but I'm still able to wear the same size shirts now as I did pre-op. They don't potrude as much as I would like. I have 425cc's memory gel silicone understand. I would like to get a larger implant. Would you recommend doing so? Where do I go from here?

Benelli Lift+augmentation. What Are my Options?

+2

Either rep;lace the implants with 600 cc + and a scar revision or consider a full lifting. Best to be seen IN PERSON.//

Lift and augmentation

+2

Your two options are to go with a larger implant or do a more aggressive lift. A vertical mastopexy will lift the breasts much more and give better upper pole fullness but you will have a vertical scar from the bottom of the areola to the crease below the breasts. The other option is to go with a larger implant. This too may sag over time so my advice in this instance is usually to opt for the vertical mastopexy. This decision is best done with an in person consultation. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic surgery, particularly breast augmentation and lift. Look for someone who is a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).

John Squires, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augment

+1

A balanced approach of a new lift and a reasonable increase in implant size would be my suggestion

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Would like larger implant. What are my options

+1

If you would like to be larger with more projection, I would suggest a vertical lift and switching out your implants to a HP silicone gel implant that is at least a 150cc to 200cc larger for a noticeable difference.   Your scars can be improved at the same time.  Go see your surgeon to discuss your concerns and go over your options at that time.  ac

Angela Champion, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Better lift? Bigger implants?

+1

Hello and thanks for your post. The photos show a nice result with a natural appearance. To look fuller you could discuss with your PS about a more aggressive breast lift, but it entails having more scars. You should weight the options of additional scars versus higher breasts. Inside the breast pocket some surgeons add a dermal matrix to reduce the chance of the implants dropping. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD