Can a V-y Upper Lip Lift Be Reversed?

I had a vermilion lip lift, not a bullhorn lift. The surgeon took it upon himself to also do a v-y lift at the cupid's bow without asking me. It looks awful. My question is: can a v-y be reversed, and how long after the initial surgery, can the reversal be performed. thank you, Valborg

Reversal of Cupid's Bow Lift

+2

While a V-Y skin lift can be reversed by a Y-V, the scarring that has been created will still be present. I suspect the cupid-s bow lift has made the peaks of the too high and unnatural-looking. The timing of the reversal would be exclusively based on when you are certain that it would be beneficial to do so. That would be baed on what you specifically don't like about it.