Is It Possible to Have V-line Reduction Surgery, an Upper Lip Lift and Rhinoplasty All at Once?

I would like to get plastic surgery very soon in the future because these things have been bothering me since i was young. Also about how much would it cost to have this all done, thank you.

+1

All of these procedures can be performed at the same time and would be beneficial when done simultaneously.  Please consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon for evaluation.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

V line, Upper lip lift, & Rhinoplasty

+1

It is possible to combine the procedures and have them performed simultaneously.  However, please consult with a board certified specialist who can properly evaluate you and help you achieve the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Jawline Surgery, Rhinoplasty, and Upper Lip Lift at Same Time

+1

Jawline surgery, rhinoplasty, and upper lip lift can be performed at the same time.  Price will be largely divergent, and I would recommend seeing a few surgeons in consultation.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Multiple Facial Procedures Done All At Once

+1

It would be possible and maybe even advised to do nose, jawline and lip surgery all at once given the overall facial changes that you want to achieve. Determining cost requires at least a photographic assessment so a determination can be made as to how all of these need to be done. The types of procedures and the time to do them play a major role in the cost of rhinoplasty, jawline reduction and a lip lift.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Rhinoplasty, lip lift etc.

+1

These can be done st the same time but I need to see photos to give a proper answer.