Normal Post V-beam For A Red Spot To Be Redder?

Hello. I just got a single spot v-beamed yesterday . It was a blemish that had healed about a week ago, but there was still a red spot that hadn't yet faded. One day later, the spot is even redder than it was before the v-beam procedure. I'm not very familiar with v-beam. Is it common for red spots to get darker or redder the first day or so after vbeam before eventually lightening? Thank you in advance.

Red after v-beam

+1

It's normal to have redness, bruising and swelling after treatment with v-beam. It's also possible that you may need a second treatment to completely get rid of your spot.