V-beam Recovery, Is Delayed Pinkness Common?

Hello, I got a vbeam treatment earlier this week on the tip of my nose, and for the first few days after treatment, the pigment was the same color as beforehand. Then 4 days after the treatment, my nose became pink in the area where I got v-beam. Is this a common reaction to get delayed pinkness? And will it fade back to its original color? Thanks.

Redness after VBeam is normal

+1

After having a VBeam, it is not uncommon to have some redness which can last up to about a week.  You can have some bruising as well.  In general though, the redness is very mild, and the social downtime in minimal after having a VBeam.