Can V-Beam Pulsed Dye Laser Be Used on Penis?

I have some freckles on the tip my penis. I've been to a doctor before and it was identified as hyper pigmentation. Even though they are not dangerous I want them gone. They affect my sexual confidence big time. Apparently the V-beam is non invasive, which sounds good, but where it's such a sensitive area I was wondering if it's an area that doctors wouldn't treat. I've seen my doctor to set up a consultation with a dermatologist but I'm still waiting for a phone call.

VBeam is safe on the penis

The yellow light of the VBeam laser can only penetrate 2mm, thus it is safe...HOWEVER, it is not a treatment for brown spots.  Q-switched lasers are the way to go and are generally safe as well, but in the right hands.  

Naples Dermatologic Surgeon