Will V-beam Laser Completely Remove my Red Marks from Acne?

I used to have cystic acne now is gone and I have red marks from it after using Accutane. A few sessions with v beam will get rid of them ?I don't want to wait years for them to fade

V-Beam can remove red marks

+1

Yes, V-Beam (and other vascular lasers and light sources such as IPL) can do very well to remove red marks resulting from acne.  Full results usually require 3 or more treatments spaced one month apart.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Vbeam helps with discoloration

+1

Vbeam is great way to help getting rid of red marks from acne.  The more treatments you get, the better the laser will work for you.  Depending on your skin type and the number of times you have the Vbeam done, you may see almost perfect results.  

Michele S. Green, MD

Vbeam for redness caused by acne

+1

The Vbeam is very useful for improving redness caused by acne.  It is hard to say without seeing a photo as to how many treatments would be necessary.  The intensity of the treatment will also determine the response. 

Ritu Saini, MD

V-beam laser for red acne marks

+1

It's difficult to know if V-beam laser treatments will remove your red acne marks completely.  It may, or it may just improve them.  Your skin type and the amount of redness you have could influence your result.  The V-beam generally does work well to treat red areas of the face, so I think it would be a worthwhile treatment for you.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon