Does Utrasound Really Help Dissolve Internal Scar Tissue?

I had smartlipo on abdomen over a year ago, had revision done 6 months on my right side due to harness and lumps. What I ended up with is hardness and lumps running from the insition up to my rib cage. I had ten sessions of utrasound one large lump looks smaller but the skin doesn't look good. Will it eventually get better if I continue the ultrasound treatments?

External ultrasound and liposuction internal scarring

+1
Ultrasound, massage and lymphatic drainage tend to be useful modalities for about 4 to 8 weeks post-op. I would not expect a great deal of improvement with these measures this from your procedure. You should visit with your original surgeon and get his/her input. It is not easy to be certain without photographs.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon