Please Tell Me What Kind of Implant & Size You Would Put in Me for the Most Attractive Result Possible? Size Doesn't Matter.

30 AA/ pregnancy/ breastfed/ chest width: 9.5 cm./ waist: 24 in./hips: 32 in./height: 5' 6"./ weight: 108 lbs./ chest size: 28 in./BA in 1997. 450 cc saline implants-too big hated them! BA Removal in 2003. Want ones that look really attractive on me- not big rocks! want softest feel/ look- hoping for small C/large B. The look is what is important to me-not the size as much. I do not want to go to big again! I want to look as "natural" and sexy as possible! To feel more attractive and confident.

Please Tell Me What Kind of Implant & Size You Would Put in Me for the Most Attractive Result Possible? Size Doesn't Matter

+1

An exam followed by trying on sizers in the office will provide the best insight into answering this question.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations and breast augmentation revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Breast implant size

+1

Thanks for your question.  The most important things for a plastic surgeon to assess are the patient's expectations, the chest wall width, and the amount of skin elasticity  - Best of luck!

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Implant choices

+1

Without an exam in person, it is impossible to say what implant is best for you. The good thing is that you already know what you don't want.

Breast implant sizing. AA to a C

+1

Choosing the right breast implant size is one of the most difficult things to do. The two best ways to do this are using biodimensional planning and 3D imaging. You don't have much soft-tissue and you also look like you  have a narrow  chest. My rough guess is that you need something in the mid to high 200cc range. You can go to a mid-profile implant to make it look a little bigger. The 450cc implants were way too big, I agree.

Michael Weinberg, MD