HP or Mod+ for ME? Silicone Round or Teardrop? Dr. Said 213cc Mod+ or 280cc HP Max? HP Look Too Projected and Fake on Me?

30 AA/ pregnancy/ breastfed/ chest width: 9.5 cm./ waist: 24 in./hips: 32 in./height: 5' 6"./ weight: 108 lbs./ chest size: 28 in./BA in 1997. 450 cc saline implants-too big hated them! BA Removal in 2003. Want ones that look really attractive on me- not big rocks! want softest feel/ look- hoping for small C/large B. The look is what is important to me-not the size as much. I do not want to go to big again! I want to look as "natural" and sexy as possible! To feel more attractive and confident.

Skin resection may be necessary

+1
At size 30 AA each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. If you desire to be a C, 200 cc implants would be sufficient. I always recommend small silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral since they look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. The profile of the implant is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it and determines projection. Since you had pregnancy and breast fed it is likely you have stretched out your skin and you may benefit from a simultaneous lift. There is a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Excess skin is excised resulting in a tighter skin envelope and looks more attractive. This technique combined with small implants will give you the look you desire. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Picking the right size

+1

is facilitated by either 3D imaging or using external sizers.  I prefer the latter as it helps you appreciate your size in real life and is quite accurate in my hands when picking a size.  You know where you came from so you should have a better ability to select what you want this time.

Curtis Wong, MD

Choosing the right implant

+1

I think that choosing the right implant is critical and the only way to do so is by having a consultation and exam with a plastic surgeon.

An examination with an experienced plastic surgeon is what you need.

+1

All things considered, a moderate plus profile implant will look flatter and softer in appearance. In fact, it may be a necessity to fill-in the wi of your chest given your past implants.

The smaller the implant, the softer the result. However, it can also create some issues with tissue sagging and looseness.

Teardrop shaped implants are a big no-no for re-augmentation cases.

Hope this helps and best of luck.

Brian K. Brzowski, MD
Ogden Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant size

+1

The difference in projection between a moderate plus and high profile in the volume ranges you are considering are only a few millimeters. Your chest width measurements are the key to selecting an appropriate size. Without examining you, I would say the range is appropriate, but due to what I expect is minimal soft tissue remaining, I would recommend silicone in the low to mid 200's range.

Patti A. Flint, MD

Breast implant size

+1

You have provided a plethora of data concerning your expectations, measurements, and physical attributes.  Unfortunately it is impossible to give you an honest opinion without meeting in person.  Best of luck!

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon