Small Frame Body Looking for Medium Natural Look? (photo)

I am 5'3 105lbs Looking for a natural full medium breast. The pictures on the top are current pictures of myself. The bottom two pictures are when I was breastfeeding. the left small picture is close to what i want. the right is when i was very full and engorged and to big. I do not want a fake high profile look and would like to go with silicone. my right side is a little smaller so i know that i would need a little more on that side... how many ccs do i choose

250 to 300 cc implants should accomplish what you want.

+2

As a guest based on pictures only it looks as though 250  to about 300 cc should get you are you want to go. You may want to try some preoperative Sizer's to see if this works in clothing.

Natural look implants

+2

Breast implant sizing is a process.  The better the communication between you and your plastic surgeon the more likely you are to get it right.  In my opinion there is not enough attention paid to breast shape.  In my practice I have found 3D imaging an additional, very valuable, communication tool regarding both shape and size in breast augmentation.  

Best of luck with your surgery.

York Yates MD, Utah

York Jay Yates, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation Sizing

+2

I think you can get the look you want - it is very reasonable.  Choosing size can be difficult and I use a 3D imaging technique in my office to pick out size.  It can also assess the difference between each breast size in cc's and then the correction can be made when choosing the implants.  High profile may be a good choice for you though, because you are narrow - the profile height doesn't make them look "faker".  The higher the profile, the more narrow the implant - so that it sits on your chest better without having your breasts go into your armpits.  You are going to do great and have wonderful results!  Good luck!

K. Roxanne Grawe, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Implant size to achieve your goals

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Smaller implants more natural

+1

Unfortunately, you have not provided us with your cup or bra size.  If you are a 32 or 34 each 100 cc's of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  If you are a 36 or 38 each 200 cc's of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  From your photographs, it appears your breasts are slightly lower and more lateral that ideal.  I would recommend a circumareola approach that would be used to reshape your breast to create upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase cleavage.  Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implants over the bony prominence of the chest wall will give the maximum anterior projection with a minimal size implant.  Smaller implants look and feel more natural and are more stable long term.  You would be an excellent candidate for a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants

+1

The best way to determine an appropriate size for you would be to evaluate you in person. It is difficult to assess the appropriate size for you without doing so.

Medium natural look.

+1

You're the only one to judge what's natural, full, and firm for you. Pick a bra you want to wear after surgery and put different sizes of implants inside the bra, in front of your breasts. Pick different sizes until you're sure they're too big, then go down to the sizes you like that evens up the right with the left. It's not a perfect technique, but you make your own decisions, and I don't know any way that is better.

Joseph Hayhurst, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

IMPLANT SIZE

+1

During your consultation with your plastic surgeon, I would try on implants to determine what size fits your frame and satisfy your wishes.  Without an examination and measurements its difficult to make recommendations from a photo.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Selecting breast implants volume for a natural look

+1

Picking the right implant for a result is done in several steps.  It is important to understand what size your would like to be and understand your breast dimensions and anatomy.  Vectra 3D imaging is a very useful educational tool for planning a breast augmentation.  In the end good communication is vital.  For your size an shape you would go up about 1 cup size for  every 200 cc of implant volume.  Just based on your photos you may want to look at implants in the 300 to 350 cc range.  

Small Frame Body Looking for Medium Natural Look?

+1

Based upon your description and desire and posted photo I recommend in the 350 cc range for your surgery