Have You Used Radiesse, Were You Pleased with Outcome?

I AM PLANNING ON HAVING 2 SURGENTS OF RADIESSE ONE FOR EACH SIDE TO FILL IN LAUGH LINES WANTING TO HEAR FEED BACK FROM WOMAN HAVE USED IT IN THE PAST

Editor pick: See over 100 Radiesse stories posted on RealSelf.com

Radiesse is a safe and effective dermal filler

+1

Radiesse is a safe and effective dermal filler based on the ground substance of bone. For this reason, Radiesse has excellent longevity but it must be treated differently. Be sure that you're working with a board-certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist who has a great deal of experience injecting Radiesse. Radius should be injected into the deeper planes of the skin. Problems arise when Radiesse  is injected to superficially or into the superficial muscles around the lips and the eyes. Ideal places for the injection of Radiesse include the nasolabial folds and around the cheek area.

Radiesse is an Excellent Facial Filler.

+1

Hi Unclear,

I have used Radiesse in many patients. Both my patients and I have been very pleased with the results.

Beauty and youth are related to volume in the face. Radiesse is one of the fillers used of the many options available.

As B. Kent Remington, MD tells his patients and colleagues, "It's not the paint, it's not the brush, but it's the hand that creates art". The same is true with adding volume to the face and creating an aesthetically pleasing face. It is more important to choose your injecting physician most carefully rather than the type of filler to be injected.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Radiesse not the best filler for laugh lines

+1

Radiesse is not the best filler we have on the market. I believe you can get a better cosmetic outcome, with less risk, cheaper price, and similar duration from Restylane, Perlane, or Juvederm. Discuss these options with your doctor.

Stella Desyatnikova, MD