Slim Lipo on Thin Person?

hello, can a slim lipo neck lift be performed on a neck that is relatively thin? meaning, there isn't a lot of fat. just small small amount of loose skin? not ready for a face lift but would like some neck tightening. I'm 43. thanks.

Slimlipo in the neck

+1

could you have laser-assisted liposuction like Slimlipo performed on the neck for neck lift? Yes you could. Your relatively young which makes you a good candidate. However, being thin makes you less of a candidate or less likely to get a great result. SlimLipo in the neck and face in face is safe and effective in the hands of an experienced surgeon. However, these procedures the less invasive must always be thought of the surgery and I will say that my thinner patients are more likely to show signs of postoperative swelling or bruising and temporary nerve weakness to the lower lip.

if you're very very thin then perhaps an incision mini-lift or neck lift would be the best option for you.

Don't be oversold on these procedures because again there surgery but there is usually room for some improvement unless you are truly very thin. You need to get a few consultations in person with a board-certified facial plastic surgeon.

I hope that was helpful

Chase Lay, MD

double board-certified facial plastic surgeon

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Slim Lipo on Neck

+1

Slim lipo is usually not recommended on the neck.  Most people over the age of 40 are not good candidates for neck liposuction.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an evaluation to determine if liposuction would benefit you.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD