What Size of Butt Implant for my Frame and Exercise? (photo)

I am 5ft2 115 lbs current state very athletic tight skin. I do lunges 24/7 and my butt has some projection but it is not a bubble butt. I am too skinny for a bbl so my only option is a butt implant. My question is what is the most cc of implant I may have? Can i do squats, lunges ABS exercises after 3 months of butt implant surgery. The pink thong picture is my dream butt. I am unsure if the implants or hydrogel injections will achieve my goal. thanks :)

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Butt implants size

+1

Dear Paula, Thanks for submitting your pictures. Butt implants size is selected according to patient's desire and patient's buttocks measurements. The size is also determined by the technique of surgery. There are 3 techniques - sub-muscular, intra-muscular and sub-fascial. The sub-fascial technique ( my technique) allows the placement of a bigger implant, because a bigger pocket can be created. The average  and most popular size in my practice is 565 cc implant. From looking at your pictures , you might be able to get that size. Obviously, you will have to measured  in order to decide about the proper size.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who has  experience with butt implants , sub-fascial technique. 

Web reference: http://widderplasticsurgery.com

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

What Size of Butt Implant for my Frame and Exercise?

+1
Intramuscular implants can improve volume by 400 cc or so, depending upon the size of the individual. A significant amount above this volume compromises healing by creating more tension on the healing incision.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/butt-implants-photo-galleries.php

Buttock Implant sizing

+1

One of the most important factors in creating the perfect derriere with implants is indeed selecting the right size AND shape. I have found the best way to assure this is to simply measure the actual dimensions of the patients buttock cheeks. With these anatomical measurements, I can select an implant that not only significantly augments the buttock but also supplies the correct 3-dimensional enhancement to look as real as possible. Therefore the only way for you to know what implant works best is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in this procedure and have him/her take your measurements before selecting an implant and proceeding with surgery.  The largest (legal) buttock implant available in the USA is a 690cc round implant made by AART.  Indeed custom implants can be ordered larger, not only at a premium price but at a premium risk for most patients'.  Unlike breast implants which are placed under the very expandable tissue of the breast and half of the pectoral major muscle, buttock implants are (most preferably) placed under (or at least within) the largest strongest muscle of the body, the gluteus maximus muscle, which is not nearly as expandable or forgiving.  Thus most patients simply do not have a large enough native buttock muscle to fit an implant over even 500 ccs', without leading to significant complication such as wound breakdown/opening &/or implant exposure...necessitating removal...Glad to help... 

Web reference: HTTP://WWW.DRRYANSTANTON.COM

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.