Best Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon in the USA?

Hi. When I was 19, I had a nose job the doctor gave me a small short and pointy tip. I need revision and I would like to come to the USA before I make the journey to America.

I need to find out how risky is it? I have seen some before and after photos of some doctors but not sure who is the best doctor in America. I need to know the doctors and whose work is the best. PLEASE HELP

Most highly regarded Rhinolasty Surgeons?

+6

You cannot go wrong with Dean Toriumi (Chicago), J. Regan Thomas (Chicago), Rick Davis (Florida East Coast), Jack Gunter (Texas), Peter Adamson (Toronto), Toby Mayer (Beverly Hills), and Rod Rohrich (Texas).  All have a wealth of experience and specialize in revision Rhinoplasty.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best Revision Rhinoplasty surgeon

+5

I would chose Dr. Jack Gunter, in Dallas, Texas for any revision rhinoplasty. Google his name to send him an e-mail. Best of Luck!

The best revision rhinoplasty surgeon

+4

There are many good reputable revision rhinoplasty experts in the United States. I certainly would go to one who has done many primary and revision rhinoplasties and where that is a major part of their practice. Since you are flying from overseas, you might want one where there is an accessible city like Chicago, New York, Houston, Texas. I would recommend Dr. Dean Toriumi in Chicago, Dr. Minas Constanides in New York City and Dr. Russell Kridel in Houston, Texas. Since you are coming from overseas Australia that might be the easiest place to get in and out of. I hope this information helps.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best Rhinoplasty surgeon in USA

+3

There is no such thing as "The Best". With internet access, you have the opportunity to find experienced surgeons, evaluate their aesthetic tastes and see surgical results. Then you can schedule consultations with a limited number of revision rhinoplasty surgeons - a face to face discussion will help you make your final decision.

Revision Rhinoplasty in the United States

+3

I would encourage you to consult with Jack Gunter or Rod Rohrich in Dallas, TX. They both do a large volume of revision rhinoplasty procedures and both see out of town patients. I have spent a significant amount of time with both surgeons and both are great. Coming from such a long way you would have the ability to see both in Dallas to limit travel time and expense.

Andrew P. Trussler, MD

Best revision rhinoplasty surgeon

+3

I'd cast my vote for Jack Gunter, MD in Dallas.  I have personal experiences with him that make me give this vote of utmost confidence. 

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Best revision rhinoplasty surgeon in the USA

+2
 There is no such thing as the" best" rhinoplasty surgeon in United States. There are hundreds,if not thousands of qualified and experienced rhinoplasty surgeons in the United States. it's important to find a board certified rhinoplasty surgeon with a background in  facial plastic surgery or plastic surgery. It's important for you to look and find a rhinoplasty surgeon who has dedicated a significant portion of the practice to rhinoplasty, look at their credentials and board certifications, ratings reviews and their rhinoplasty before and after photo gallery.

There is no "best"

+2

"Best" will be up to you.  Your happiness with any result is a combination of surgical skill, but also interaction with the surgeon, goals, realism about the potential for additional surgery, and soon.  Your nose has been overshortened, which means that you need lengthening, more bridge height (those are related),  and reduction of nostril visibility.  In my hands, this would probably take two operations, about a year apart.  There are limits to what can be accomplished.  That is why an excellent surgeon-patient relationship is paramount.

Find a surgeon whose results you like--as long as they are noses like yours--and someone you trust..

Mark B. Constantian, MD, FACS
Nashua Plastic Surgeon

Best Revision Rhinoplasty surgeon in the USA?

+2

Hi Kazim,

There are many excellent revision rhinoplasty surgeons in the USA. 

I would consider Dean Toriumi, MD in Chicago, Illinois one of the world's foremost revision rhinoplasty surgeons.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Best Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon in the US

+2

I hope you realize that the term BEST does not apply in Medicine. Unlike sports, we do not have races or contests in which hundreds of noses or Face lifts are done at the same time in elimination bouts.

Fame as "the Best" is usually generated with a lot of money spent on PR agents who constantly "place and pitch" you to media outlets. You probably have very good surgeons in the UK who did not seek the limelight and are just as competent as some of the more famous surgeons.

On the other hand, some in our ranks have become known for lecturing extensively on certain topics and have become THE go to people in that area. When it comes to Revision Rhinoplasty - Dr. Jack Gunther of Dallas is one of the best in the world. He takes on some of the worst cases and many doctors see him for their nose surgeries.

Dr. P. Aldea

Patricia L. Eby, MD