I'm 26 yrs old. What is recommended to fix my asymmetric face? (photos)

Hello I am attaching along a picture of myself, I am concerned about the asymmetry present on the left side of my face. I am looking at what my possible option may be for getting this fixed. I’m 26 years old. I’m also considering rhinoplasty being done as well and was wondering if that should be done before tackling the face or after, as the face asymmetry Is more priority for me. Regards

Facial asymmetry

+2
It is hard to tell from the photo what concerns you.  You could have very mild hemifacial microsomia, which means one side of the face is a smaller than the other.  This is quite common.  It can be corrected with multiple techniques.  In your case, something as simple as a filler could be considered.  Your nose surgery could be done at the same time or separately.  Good luck!

Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon