Process of Going from an Apple to Hourglass Figure?

Hi there, I am 21 years old and have always had an apple body type (29 inch waist with D cup breasts). I'm 120 lbs at 5'2'' and my lower body is always slim and disproportionate to my upper body. My legs are my best attribute, but my buttocks is small and my waist is wide. My goal is to reduce my waist to at least 26 inches and a dramatic increase in buttock size. Would a Brazilian butt lift be the answer, or are there other options? Thanks in advance!

A BBL can change your body shape

+1

A BBL can significantly change your body shape into what you want. You will need to be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBLs inorder to give you a specific idea of how your shape can change. An experienced BBL surgeon can accomplish very impressive results.

Body contouring

+1

It is tough to say much without some photographs or an actual face to face visit. If your expectations are realistic then I believe you could have a modest reduction of your waistline and fat injections into the buttocks.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS