What procedures would be best for my body? (Photo)

I have had 5 kids and my body is a mess. I'm ready for a mommy makeover, but I don't even know where to start. I had breast augmentation after the 3rd child, and abdominoplasty after the 4th child. However, those may both be ruined now. I am 32 years old, 5'6, 137lbs, and in good health. Please Help! What would you do to this body to transform it?

Mommy makeover procedures

+2
Your breasts are too low and your implants are too far apart. You would need a mastopexy with implant exchange. I recommend a new technique called Implant Exchange with Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant. Small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. Implant profile is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it. For your abdomen, I recommend Abdominoplasty with Mesh Reinforcement if you are not planning future pregnancies. The mesh will create a more hourglass figure, results in early satiety, weight loss and maintains the reduced weight. This will give you young perky breasts that you desire and narrow hourglass waist.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

What procedures would be best for my body?

+1
  Revision breast surgery with a tummy tuck scar revision along with liposuction and buttlift may be appropriate.  This is really all about what you want.

Mommy Makeover

+1
Thanks for sharing your concerns. Based on the photos, consider revision breast surgery and body sculpting. Am not sure if you need another tummy tuck. If you have excess fat, SmartLipo of your abdomen and flanks may improve your shape without major surgery. An option for your back would be a conservative buttock enhancement and shaping with your own fat - commonly called Brazilian buttock lift.
The best way to know your situation is after a full consultation with a "real" Plastic Surgeon who is trained and board certified or board eligible in Plastic surgery. Congratulations on thinking about improving yourself image. Good luck!

Stanley Okoro, MD

Mommy makeover should be postponed until pregnancies are complete

+1
It looks as though much of the benefit from previous abdominoplasty has been lost because of subsequent pregnancy. To improve the result it looks as though the abdominoplasty will need to be redone possibly Combined with liposuction of the waist.

Mommy Makeover- combination of procedures

+1
Thanks for sharing your story and photos.

It appears that you have some areas of recurrent laxity and a revision tummy tuck could tighten those areas, and improve your lower abdominal scar.  For the breast an implant exchange to give you more volume may be beneficial, and liposuction to the posterior flank would help improve your body contour and shape.  If desired, you could also augment the buttock with a fat transfer for a butt lift as well.

If you are interested in all of these procedures it may worth considering staging your procedures.

Best of Luck to you

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

+1
Thank you for your question and photos.  Liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and back with a tummy tuck revision would be beneficial.  Fat transfer to the buttock region would also improve your contour. Breast implant revision is also optional. Best wishes.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

+1
Great posted photos with a good question... I would recommend: Scar revision for TT scar, removal implants with cappsulotomy + increase volume. Than lipo with fat transfer to buttock... 

Mommy makeover following five pregnancies

+1
First, congratulations on staying in such great shape after five pregnancies.  I explain to my patients that plastic surgery is an adjunct to, not a substitution for, good diet and exercise.  Obviously, you have followed that advice.
I don't believe you have ruined your previous breast augmentation or abdominoplasty.  But, if you have areas of concern you could consider further touch up procedures.  A moderate revision of the abdominoplasty to help address the hips address may be a consideration and/or you may consider a breast lift.  But don't despair,  you are already in better shape than most women who haven't any children at all.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Looking great after five kids

+1
If that is what you look like after five kids, you deserve a hearty salute. Judging from the photos, I would work on the breasts to improve the symmetry and place slightly larger implants, and a bit of hip and flank liposuction with grating into the buttocks.

John Cassel, MD

+1
Hi there and thanks for the question. Don't be so hard on yourself, you look great for having carried five babies.
That's a great accomplishment. 
I would suggest a revision of your augmentation to obtain more projection and better symmetry. I would have to see better pictures to assess the amount of droop that might have when your arms are by your side. That just to evaluate then need for a possible breast lift along with augmentation. As for your tummy, probably need a repair of the rectus muscles and retightening of the skin. I would also recommend liposuction to improve and enhance your hour glass figure. We can use some of that fat to transfer to your buttocks and give you more projection and curve if that's something that would intetest you. I wish you the best of luck on your journey. Please seek the advice of a board certified plastic surgeon to help guide you through your mommy makeover.

Rami Ghurani, MD