What Lipo Options Are Better for Me and my Body Type? (photo)

Hello, I am 21 years old, fit, 123lbs 5ft2 female. I have small fat that cover my abs. i have tried everything to extreme cardio and weights and dieting. everything is greatly cut and sculpted but my abs. So i wan to know what is the best option for me? Coolsculpting,vaser high def or liposculpture. I have already reviewed three doctors all specializing the three options.

Are you a candidate for lipo?

+3
Thanks for your question.  Hard to diagnose or assess from a single photo, but not sure surgery is indicated here.  As you stated, you are fit and trim, young and athletic.  Not really sure that any surgery is indicated here.  I'm sure, surgeons might agree to try to "sculpt" your ab's, but if you showed up in my office, at least from the photo provided, I'd probably recommend no surgery at all.  I'd worry that irregularities after lipo would look worse than your current appearance.  You look great, don't go under the knife!

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon