Breast Reduction After Lift and Breast Implants? (photo)

Hello, I'm very disappointed with the size of my breasts, I used to be a 32D now I'm a 32DDD. I was hoping for a C cup because my breast were very saggy I thought that by doing a lift with a small implant to get more fullness in the top will be ok, and my surgeon agreed. I told him that a wanted the look of C cup natural. I perform the T lift. Now I'm too big, can I do a reduction without implant or the implants will be necessary? What can I expect?

Too big post lift/aug

+1

I think you have to go back and have smaller implants put in.I don't see how you can get smaller by not doing this.This is a simple procedure.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Too large following a breast augmentation and breast lift surgery

+1

It is a bit hard to understand why in your particular situation you elected to use implants at all unless there was a question or desire for enhanced upper pole fullness.  It would seem reasonable that if you were already a D cup size then the addition of more implant volume would never make you a smaller cup size as you desired.  Depending upon the size of the implant used you may elect to remove the implant and revise the breast lift.  Or it is possible that you should consider a smaller implant.  

Confusing questions on Breast surgery

+1

I will fully agree with Jourdan Gottlieb, MD.There has to be a communicatin gap that you are lookng for redcuction from D cup tp a C cup and still some one will use  an implant to make you DDD cup.

In fact you may not like your breast but compared to what you had before surgery its a good result.

May be you may like to  post your question again .

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction issues

+1

A breast reduction can be done to reduce your volume and lift the breasts. Why would you also need an implant?

Breast Reduction After Lift and Breast Implants?

+1

It sounds like there have been some issues in communication. I don't see a way in which someone with a 32D size can get implants and anticipate being a 32C after surgery. What makes matters worse is that this looks like a nice outcome, but obviously too larger for you. 

If you want to be smaller, the better choice than removing your own tissue is to downsize the implants, or remove them completely. If you don't wish to be larger than you were before, chose to remove them. If you do choose removal, you may need some more lifting done.

Be sure to carefully review your goals with your surgeon, and be certain that he understands.

Thanks for your question, all the best. 

Revision of lift/augment

+1

Your question is more than a little confusing.  You could exchange the implants for something smaller and possibly have revisional surgery/secondary lift.  A breast reduction should not be performed in the presence of implants if that is what you are asking. There is some asymmetry which requires correction as well.  If your surgery was recent, you may want to let things settle down more before reaching any decision about revision.

Robert L. Kraft, MD