Hi Doctors Im getting botox injection plus atropine drops for the parotid fistula that I have inside my cheek?

What I want to know is what are the side effects of atropine ? I've been taking 2 drops every 4 hours for 3 weeks now ...I feel that atropine helps me more but it makes my eyes blurry and hurts my ovaries ... is it dangerous... should I stop ??? if not how long can I take it and what are the normal or usual dosage of atropine ?

Parotid fistule

+2

Botox is very effective in drying up parotid secretions. The fistula will dry up in about 2-3 weeks. How did you get a parotid fistula?

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon