Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

I'm 5'4, 140 lbs. 20 years old. Am I a good or even great candidate? Why or why not? Also what is my buttock shape? I'm having a hard time finding a doctor that does not have a long wait time.

Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?

+1

Judging from your pictures, if you are otherwise healthy, you are a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  Good luck.

Brazilian Butt lift candidate

+1

Excellent candidate. One thing that patients who consider the brazilian butt lifts tend to forget is that you have to have fat from the rest of your body to utilize in the transfer. Your body has the perfect quantity. By removing the fat from your flanks, stomach and lower back not only will we have enough fat for the transfer but we also achieve a slimmer waist therefore enhancing your curves. 

Good Brazilian Butt Fat Transfer Candidate

+1

By your photos you appear to be a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift, but an exam by a well qualified board certified plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss outcome expectations.
Most patients don't realize that only about 20-25% of fat removed is suitable for fat transfer. Also, not all of the fat that is transferred not all survives. Realistic expectations are important for best out come and satisfied patients. For some patients, more than one fat transfer procedure is required to obtain the size they want because injecting too much fat at one time has diminishing returns as less fat survives than if less is injected. In other patients, inadequate fat from other areas may limit the buttock enhancement size.

Web reference: https://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/procedures/body/buttock-augmentation/

Good Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

There are two ways to enlarge your buttocks:

1.) Brazilian Butt Lift (Fat Transfer)

2.) Butt Implants

Brazilian butt lift is the combination of liposuction and fat injection.

How is the Brazilian butt lift performed?

The Brazilian butt lift involves three techniques: liposelection of two or more areas, donor fat processing, and microinjection of the donor fat into the buttocks.

Under anesthesia, the buttock is first contoured by performing  liposelection,(ultrasonic liposuction) to harvest the fat to be used. Common areas to liposuction include the back- directly above the butt, the abdomen, and the thighs. Note that even the liposuction alone will give your body a more attractive look.

After liposuction, we carefully purify the fat so that only the best donor fat cells will be injected back into your buttocks for augmentation. The fat which has been suctioned is processed to isolate viable fat cells. The fat is carefully purified such that only a fraction of the donor fat removed will qualify for re-injection to the buttocks. In order to get enough qualified fat, Doctor must liposuction at least two areas of your body.

The purified fat is then placed or transferred to the buttocks with special cannulas. This process is referred to as ‘microinjection’. Our technique of microinjection enables the fat cells to receive adequate blood supply so that they can survive once inside the buttocks tissue. This technique results in the highest permanent survival rate of the fat and is the best way to achieve a permanent result.

We microinject small amounts of purified donor fat into different areas and depths of the buttocks. The procedure involves scores or hundreds of micro fat injections. Correct injection methods are key to achieving a long lasting, uniform, smooth, and natural appearance to the buttocks.

An additional benefit of the Brazilian butt lift is that you not only get a shapelier buttock, but the area to liposuction is now much leaner, giving your profile a more sensuous look.

The fat is harvested using specialized liposuction techniques called Lipo-Selection. A low pressure aspiration system is used to minimize damage to fat cells as they are being extracted. Regular liposuction traumatizes fat cells too much. Only the correct type of liposuction will yield fat cells that will result in a permanent lifetime result.

BBL

+1

Yes you are a great candidate. You have fat deposits on you lower back and sacrum and abdomen that can be contoured and harvested for injection

Great Candidate

+1

You seem like a great candidate for the BBL, you have several fat pockets where we could lipo and use that fat to inject into your buttocks.
By Doing the lipo in the abdomen flanks and lower back, we would give you nice flat abs and enough fat for a rounded well sculpted buttocks.
Good Luck.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

You are an excellent candidate for a BBL

+1

You are an excellent candidate for a BBL. You need to find a board certified plastic surgeon who does several BBLs per week. This may not be easy to find and you may need to travel to have this done. Those of us who specialize in BBLs are used to out of town patients and the wait should not be excessive at all - even in the busiest of offices. If done correctly, about 70% of the fat should last forever. If you go to someone who doesn't know what they are doing, then you will certainly lose almost all of the fat within 6 months.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/

Butt augmentation

+1

Dear legallyblonde,

Thanks for submitting your picturs.  All the previous comments  tried to convince you that you are a great candidate for BBL. Well, that would have been true if the injected fat would have survived. It is illogical to believe that such a large amount of fat can survive without circulation. I had 9 patients in the last year who had fat injection to the butt  and it completely or almost completely disappeared. Butt implants are soft, feel and look natural. Most importantly, they do not disappear.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with butt implants and you like his or hers before and after pictures.

Dr Widder

Web reference: http://widderplasticsurgery.com

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

BBL candidate?

+1

Thank you for your question and photos.You are an excellent candidate for a BBL. You have an A-shaped buttock, tending toward square. You have good, thick elastic skin which will lead to good skin retraction in the liposuctioned areas. Basically, fat is harvested from the hips, waist, abdomen, back and it is transferred into the buttocks. You will also need contouring of your inner and outer thighs to further enhance your results. I've written over 20 posts about BBL on Realself, and you can check for more detailed explanations there. See a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. I use the VASER in my practice. I find that this helps sculpt the areas very nicely and gives excellent skin tightening. Good luck. 

Web reference: http://www.bellevueplasticsurgeons.com

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Provided you are in good health, you are a great great candidate for Brazilian butt lift based on the pictures posted.

There should be no long waiting time 3-4 weeks, meanwhile you do your preoperative history andphysical exam and blood work