URGENTLY Need Breast Reduction Surgery, Can't Afford Procedure, Can Anyone Help?

I am a 33 year old woman from South Africa. When I was 14 I was already a size 34DD, and now I am a size 40H. I am in pain all the time, and even though I have lost weight, my breasts don't get smaller. I cannot afford the surgery, and I am not getting any joy from surgeons in my country. I AM DESPERATE!! The pain in my back, neck and shoulders are excrutiating, and I cry myself to sleep most nights, as it is even uncomfortable to sleep because my breasts are always in the way.

Need Help with Breast Reduction Surgery…

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the distress you are experiencing secondary to disproportionately large breasts. Although it probably will not be easy, I think your best bet is to reach out to all well trained/experienced board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.  Having surgery outside of your area is probably not a good idea for many reasons.

Hopefully, you will find a plastic surgeon who will be able to help you;  many plastic surgeons will find time to do some amount of “charity” work…