Urgent Need Implants Removed - Burbank

my saline impalnts popped.about three years ago and I feel like a freak. I cry whenever I put clothes on because my chest is lopsided from the left one popping and the right pocket is torn so that implant slides into my arm pit. I need them removed soon but can't afford a huge bill as I'm a single parent.

3 years ruptured implant

+1

f the saline filled implant has ruptured but not causing you any problems then you could consider not doing anything.  IF you start to feel the edges of the implant or if you skin is very thin in some areas then you may want to have the implant removed under local anesthesia.  A remove and replace would not be as expensive as the original operation but it it has been 3 years you may need to have the capsule opened up as well and this is more difficult under local

Implant rupture

+1

If you had an implant rupture, the manufacturer may replace the implants and pay for some of the costs of surgery.

Implant removal needed

+1

You may want to check with the manufacturer of your implants.  Implants come with a manufacturer's warranty that may cover at least some of the cost to get your implant removed and/or replaced.  It depends on your particular situation and if the rupture was caused by a problem in the manufacturing of the implant.  I would suggest either contacting the surgeon who placed your implants or the manufacturer of the implants.  Good luck.

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Removal?

+1

If you are anywhere near the southern California area, please  contact my office via e-mail;  we would be happy to meet with you and do our best to help you.