I Have Two Upward Turned Teeth, My Dr Suggests Replacing Them, Good Decision?

i have two turned front teeth my doctor adviced to replac first four teeth and have a fixed artificial teeth is it good alternative of orignal teeth?

Keeping Your Own Teeth Is The Number One Choice

+1

Since I am not sure what tetth are turned and what your overall condition is of your mouth, it is hard to say what you should do. 

Sometimes you don't have a choice but to remove bad teeth.  I strongly advise you to get another opinion.  I know you are far away but see if you can find a Periodontist(gum specialist) American-European or IsraeliTrained.

Othodontics(moving teeth) is a better option if you can find someone to treat you-Good luck-If you send pictures and digital radiographs you may get better advice.

Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist

Crooked teeth, turned teeth, rotated teeth

+1

Please attach a picture, and if possible, have a dentist take a digital x-ray as well

I need to see what you are talking about.

dr. Josephs

Mitchell A. Josephs, DDS
Palm Beach Cosmetic Dentist

Removal and replacement of teeth usually involves disease

+1

The main question would be the cause of the situation.  In this case the question is about whether periodontal disease is present, the health of the bone in the area, the health of the adjacent teeth, and so on.  Without seeing at minimum x-rays and photographs, it is very difficult to say if removing teeth is a good idea.

After removal, replacement is the question.  Dental implants should be the first consideration, after that would be a bridge, then a removable device (in that order).  The implants will be the longest lasting option.

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Turned Teeth

+1

This is a really hard question to answer because I can't see what your doctor sees, but from what you are saying it seems that the options are cosmetic restorations or ortho. I would always choose ortho when possible because keeping your original teeth is always an advantage. 

Phillip Kemp, DDS
Brentwood Cosmetic Dentist