Upturned Tip - Very Piggy Shaped & Wide?

Hi. I am 10 days Post Op. I am not keen on venturing into the public yet & I will take futher time off work. I had the following work done- a complet dorsal hump reduction, correction of a deviated septum and also a tip reduction as i had a longish nose (I could not see the nostrils) Now I can see my nostrils and my nose is very wide and thick looking. I think he used a suturing technique inside my nostrils but I am afraid this has made my nose look cut off or short. 6mnths swelling or longer?

Upturned Nasal Tip after Rhinoplasty Will Come Down

+6

The most common problem following Rhinoplasty is downward rotation or drooping of the nasal tip. Most experienced Plastic Surgeons compensate for this by exaggerating the upward rotation of the nasal tip at the time of Rhinoplasty Surgery.

Of course you need to discuss this with your surgeon.

However, the nasal tip almost always drops down after 6-12 months