Upturned Nose; is Easier Fix Up Nostrils or Tip (2 Mm Lower in Both Cases)?

It has been 6 months since my rhinoplasty and my tip is upturned (because of excesive septum removing) and so nostrils are more visible and inverted "V". I want to fix this problem and I'd settle just having nostrils less visible are more rounded, so i wonder wich one of this procedures is easier. Is possible to perform any of this procedures without adding grafts (for ex. rim grafts) and just low or reposition tip/alar catilage and suture? Any other procedure maybe? Thanks!

Difficult to fix a short nose

+1

Hello! It sounds like your nose is over-rotated and with possible notching of the "soft triangle". Both of these problems require cartilage to fix correctly. Length of the nose is related to rotation, or the angle off the lip, and you likely need more nasal length as well as some grafting of the rims. Repositioning the cartilage, if it is over-resected, will cause issues in other areas of the nose. This is difficult to perform and I would recommend you consult with facial plastic surgeons experienced in revision rhinoplasty to get some recommendations. Good luck!

Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Upturned nose

+1

Without an exam in person it is very difficult to assess what you look like or what can be done for you.