Possible to Have Tummy Tuck, Lipo to Love Handles and Breast Reduction all in One Surgery? (Photos)

Approx 8/9 yrs ago I had Lipo on my full tummy. Is it possible to have the tummy pull-up @ the same time as a breast reduction. Would they pull up the skin on my tummy from under my breasts. Whilst the operation is in progress , to save another opening on my tummy and another operation . I feel my luv handles may need a treatment can u please advise me of this. Please keep my name and all photos confidential. Regards Support n Help.

Possible to Have Tummy Tuck, Lipo to Love Handles and Breast Reduction all in One Surgery?

+1
You are asking about a reverse tummy tuck with reduction. I would not recommend that approach but best to seek ONLY IN PERSON evaluations. 

Breast reduction and tummy tuck

+1
Yes, they are commonly performed together  taking 5-51/2 hours. Ideally a overnight stay is recommended depending on your  general health. I would not recommend a "reverse tummy tuck". The irregular contour of your abdominal skin form the prior liposuction is better treated with a standard TT. You  have a very high posotioned  belly button which may result in a short vertical scar in the lower  abdoment.  From the shape of your lower abdomen and hips,  abelt lipectomy and abdominoplasty may give you better results. I would do this as a staged procedure later.

Don Fontana, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck with liposuction and breast reduction.

+1
It is possible to combine tummy tuck  with love handle liposuction and a breast reduction.
The question is whether for you, this combination of surgery will take too long and increase your risks.
Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon near you to discuss the pros/cons and plan surgery.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

+1
It is possible to combine these procedures in a healthy patient, if your surgeon is an expert at all of these procedures.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and body contouring procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Breast reduction and tummy tuck with lipo

+1
You can have all procedures done in one surgery in approximately 5 hours  in my hands.    You need to have an experienced surgeon with expertise in both and in an accredited center.  I would recommend an overnight stay. 
I have a patient having the same surgery in a couple weeks.

Samer W. Cabbabe, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck, Lipo to Love Handles and Breast Reduction all in One Surgery?

+1
This is a lengthy procedure. In my hands , it takes 6-7 hours. You have to be in good health to undergo such  a procedure. I never perform either of these procedures on smokers.
Usually, I obtain medical clearance for my patients and I admit the patient overnight. Whether in hospital or accredited facility. This will allow you to be closely monitored and will make the overall experience better for you.
Unless you feel strong about combining both procedures, staging them may be another good option.

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS

Simultaneous Breast Reduction and Abdominoplasty

+1
Undergoing a simultaneous breast reduction and abdominoplasty can be performed by an experienced and efficient surgeon in a hospital or fully accredited outpatient surgical center if you have no medical problems and the surgery is executed efficiently to minimize your general anesthetic time to under 5-6 hours. A thorough exam and evaluation of your health history with preoperative testing including bloodwork would be required to make that sort of assessment. Safety is of utmost importance. If there is any question, stage the 2 operations. And no, the upper abdominal skin is not pulled up by a breast reduction.

Hayley Brown, MD