Is There Any Surgery in Addition to Bullhorn Lip Lift That Can Help Lift the Upper Lip?

hi after several nose jobs ive noticed my upper lip covers a little bit of my teeth upon smiling. ive had a bullhorn lip lift which worked okay. but not really. is there any other drastic surgery that i can have?. ps when i bite i do have my upper teeth infront of my lower teeth. but it doesnt look out of place or anything. i just want that big cheesy grin. i also dont want to sacrifice any projection of my nose. ive already had dental veneers to lengthen my teeth. thanks.

W Plasty lip reduction

+1

You might consider a small W-plasty lip reduction which is done in the posterior aspect of the lip inside the mouth and does not show. This can be tailored nicely to show more front teeth as desired

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Direct Lip Lift may be a good option for you

+1

You may be a good candidate for a Direct Lip Lift Procedure. Careful and fine incisions are created to shape the lips into the shape you desire. Direct Lip Lifting creates a fuller upper and/or lower lip with imperceptible incisions. This precise procedure allows you to state just how full you want your lip and that is where I place the new lip line. 

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon