Is upper pole gonna get smaller after time on redo? (Photo)

hi I am 10 days post redo C it's my third, I had 250 PIP in 2007 and 300 Cereform in 2012)' this time I kept the same implants bat doc lowered them and fixed a Capsular Contracture on right breast My concern is that there is still a lof of bump on the upper pole (which is what I wanted to fix). and I am wondering if that will get better with time cr if it's due to the really high profile. thanks lot !

Is upper pole gonna get smaller after time on redo?

Unfortunately,  not knowing the details of exactly what procedure was performed for you, online consultants will not be of much specific help/reassurance. At this point, early out of revisionary breast surgery, your best “friends” are patience and continued follow-up with your plastic surgeon who will be your best resource when it comes to accurate answers and/or reassurance. Best wishes; hopefully, you will be pleased with the longer-term outcome of the procedure performed.