Is upper pole gonna get smaller after time on redo? (Photo)

hi I am 10 days post redo C it's my third, I had 250 PIP in 2007 and 300 Cereform in 2012)' this time I kept the same implants bat doc lowered them and fixed a Capsular Contracture on right breast My concern is that there is still a lof of bump on the upper pole (which is what I wanted to fix). and I am wondering if that will get better with time cr if it's due to the really high profile. thanks lot !

Is upper pole gonna get smaller after time on redo?

+1
Unfortunately,  not knowing the details of exactly what procedure was performed for you, online consultants will not be of much specific help/reassurance. At this point, early out of revisionary breast surgery, your best “friends” are patience and continued follow-up with your plastic surgeon who will be your best resource when it comes to accurate answers and/or reassurance. Best wishes; hopefully, you will be pleased with the longer-term outcome of the procedure performed.