Will the Upper Pole Fullness Even out with More Time?

I had my breast augmentation on 3/12/10 with a lift as well. I have silicone unders, 275cc right/325cc left. My right side has ALWAYS been higher with more upper pole fullness since day 1 post op. I'm really hopeful that with more time this will settle down like the left. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. My PS keeps telling me to give it time. He seems to be more concerned with the left but has yet to say why exactly.

+1

It appears that you have relatively good symmetry and I would definitely wait the 4-6 months prior to undergoing any revisions/

Implant position

+1

You did not mention how long it has been since you had the impalnts placed. The right one does look a bit high. If it has only been a few weeks, you should give it several months before becoming too worried.

Your right implant is higher

+1

You have uneven breast implant position. I would suggest that you follow your plastic surgeons advice and wait. The time is on your side. You can help by wearing breast strap to push the right implant lower. This may not work,but better than doing nothing. If they are not even in 6 months post surgery, you may need revision.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

After 4 months, result of breast augmentation is permanent.

+1

Hi.

I am not sure what is the cause of the asymmetry.  Either the right breast implant is too large, or you had an unrecognized hematoma in the right breast.  A sonogram will help.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)