Upper/lower Blepharoplasty, Brow Lift, Fillers? (photo)

hi. my eyes have really started to sag in last couple of years. also think my eyebrow area is getting droopy as i cant see my eyelids as well as i used to. Im wondering from my photos what you professionals feel I would benefit mostly from. many thanks.

Treatment for sagging upper eyelids

+2

It is possible that your brows may have dropped a bit over time, which would contribute to upper eyelid sagging.  While it is possible to improve this issue with a brow lift, I don't think I would recommend that for you, as raising your brows more could feminize your face and make it look unnatural. I also think that your brow position is not bad for a man.  It's possible that just an upper blepharoplasty procedure could improve your appearance.  A filler would not be useful in helping with your issue.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Upper Eyelid and Brow Sagging

+1

A conservative brow lift with upper eyelid surgery or eyelid surgery alone may give the results you desire.  Physical exam and in person consultation with the board certified plastic surgeon with the best credentials is necessary.

Eyelid Surgery/Blepharoplasty

+1

An in-person consultation is necessary to truly determine how to help you, but judging by your photos, eyelid surgery may be able to correct your problem of sagging eyelids.  The skin in that area is very sensitive and can loosen as we age.  Eyelid surgery can correct this issue and give you a more youthful and refreshed appearance.  Sometimes fillers or other skin procedures are used in conjunction with eyelid surgery to refresh the appearance of the entire face, not just the eye area.  Hope this helps and please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions!

Norman M. Rowe, MD

Upper/lower Blepharoplasty, Brow Lift, Fillers?

+1

Aesthetically speaking you have to very careful raising the eyenrows, in men, or they look feminine.  First step, IMHO, would be a conservative removal of the excess upper eyelid skin performing an Upper Eyelift.

The next aesthetic area to consider would be the cheeks which could be more angular in shape...a very masculine trait.  Fillers (I prefer using Perlane) or Cheek Implants could accomplish this aestheic augmentation.  Hope this helps.

Blepharoplasty candidate

+1

I think you are an excellent candidate for an upper and lower blepharoplasty. This is done in my office under local anesthesia in 1 to 2 hours. I would stay away from brow work at this point. Unless you have marked brow ptosis most men have a fine look with brows that are not noticably elevated. Unlike women a high brow does little for most men aesthetically and has a greater incidence of associated complications than eyelid surgery. Simple conservative upper eyelid surgery would get you a great look really easy.

Richard Galitz, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Brow position is normal

+1

Your brow position is normal for a male. Raising it would feminize you. The upper lids are full and a conservative skin removal [blepharoplasty] would improve that appearance. Your lower lids exhibit a tear trough [hollowing at the level of the eye socket rim] that could be improved with fillers.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid Surgery or Fillers

+1

Based on the photos provided, the position of your brows appears natural and aesthetically pleasing for a male.  Elevation of the brows in males should be carefully considered in order to avoid an operated-on or feminized appearance.  Upper lid blepharoplasty would be beneficial in removing some of the excess skin creating the full and hooded appearance but should also be done conservatively in order to avoid too much lid show that can also create a feminized or even aged appearance.  Although photography can wash out the findings of the lower lids especially when using flash photography, it appears from your first photo that there is some hollowing in the inner aspects of the lower lids.  There does not appear to be significant fatty tissue present that would make fat repositioning lower lid blepharoplasty beneficial but a filler using either Restylane or microdroplet fat transfer may help to soften the hollowed appearance.  This can better be evaluated with an in-person consultation with an experienced, board certified surgeon.  Hope this helps.

Pamela Henderson, MD
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Brow and upper lids

+1

It would be nice to see earlier pictures. It is possible to perform a brow lift and upper lid surgery in the right individual.  You would need an exam in person. Good luck.