Upper Lip Swelling and Pain?

m sanya. my upper lip has a swelling..i had used familia tablet to stop periods for only one month..because of using this tablet for the first time i think i had reaction on my lips because of this..my lips also get burned and dry..i used many lpi balms and vaseline but everything seems to be get useless on my lips..my lips are sweeleda nd dried out from 3 months..plz help me out to fix this problem how can i get rid of lip swelling..plz help needed

Upper lip swelling and pain

+2

It sounds as if the swelling and pain in your lip may have been due to an allergic reaction to the oral medication that you took.  I would consult with your general medical physician to be evaluated.  There may be some medications that can improve your condition.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon