Could Upper Lateral Cartilage of Moved with the Slightest of Pressure?

2 days after my splint was removed (8 days post opp) I was trying to wipe the side of my nose (as it was sticky from an external metal plate splint). I was being very gentle but felt a slight click where my upper lateral cartilage may be. It did not hurt and nothing visually changed but i'm left worried something may of shifted. Many Thanks, x.

Post Op Feelings

+1

After rhinoplasty surgery there is always some swelling, both inside and out. Squeezing or a light touch afterward can push around some of the thick mucous inside your nose, which can be perceived as motion or squeaking. It does not mean that any damage was done. Most likely everything is fine.

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon