Upper Eyelid Wrinkles. Forming More Wrinkles After Chemical Peels. Should I Discontinue?

I have upper eyelid surface wrinkles. I have been getting a 12.5% chemical peel every 2 weeks. After these two chemical peels more new wrinkles have formed on my upper eyelids. Is this normal or should I stop getting the chemical peels on my upper eyelids? Thanks

Chemical Peels and Wrinkles

+1

Thank you for your question. Usually the drying effect of the peels causes the temporary wrinkling and skin change.  This should resolve in a few weeks.  Be sure to use a moisturizer and sunscreen during this peeling process, and be sure to be supervised in the office of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon that can evaluate you. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist