I Had an Upper Eyelid Suture Cause by an Accident?

i had an upper eyelid suture cause by an accident and my doctor told me to wait for another 1 week before the suture is to removed. however, im worried when my doctor told me that i can have a contracted skin after the suture is removed, causing the asymmetry of my eyes. is there a way to reduce the puffiness of the contracted skin in my eyelid so that i can have a symetric eyes again? thank you so much for your response!

The best treatment for a healing eyelid wound is to leave it alone.

+1

If your injury was suture properly you should end up with a nearly invisible scar. For time there will be swelling in distortion which is part of the healing process. During this time you should stay in contact your surgeon so he can manage convalescence.