Any advice for eyelid surgery scars still itching and tight 4 months PO?

I had upper eye lid surgery about 4 months ago,since then the scars on my eyes are constantly itching, the brows hurt, especially at the corners, and the scars are so tight and dry it gives me a constant headache, I have tried almost every type of cream on the lids, but nothing seems to work, any advice

You sound like you are experiencing post-blepharoplasty dry eye.

+1
I recommend that you get assessed by a cornea or oculoplastic surgery specialist.  They can manage dry eye syndrome following aggressive eyelid surgery.  Many of your symptoms sound consistent with dry eye.  There are many options for this that can improve your symptoms.