10 Months Post-op Blepharoplasty - Deep Groove Under Eye

I had upper and lower eyelid surgery 10 months ago and am disappointed with the results as I have now got a deep groove about half an inch under my left eye and the fat under my right eye has reappeared. Do I have cause to ask my surgeon to redo the operation.

Fillers versus redo lower lid

Fillers could be used very successfully to overcome some unwanted effects of eyelid surgery. Redo of lower lid surgery could also be done,however it is better left as a last option. The lower is a very delicate structure and any Reccurent surgery can cause many problems.