10 Months Post-op Blepharoplasty - Deep Groove Under Eye

I had upper and lower eyelid surgery 10 months ago and am disappointed with the results as I have now got a deep groove about half an inch under my left eye and the fat under my right eye has reappeared. Do I have cause to ask my surgeon to redo the operation.

Fillers versus redo lower lid

+1

Fillers could be used very successfully to overcome some unwanted effects of eyelid surgery. Redo of lower lid surgery could also be done,however it is better left as a last option. The lower is a very delicate structure and any Reccurent surgery can cause many problems.