Upper Eyelid in January, Waking Up Six Months Later with Black Eyes Along Nose to Eyebrow Area Above Tear Ducts. Is That Normal?

Other than that I have no complaints. Everything is good. Normal bit of milia and numbness.

Not normal

+2

This long out from the surgery, there should be no residual or recurrent bruising. I would recommend evaluation by an ASOPRS trained oculoplastic surgeon to evaluate the eyelids and the tear duct system. You can find one close to you on ASOPRS dot org.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

+2

No, at six months following an upper eyelid surgery the eyelids are completely healed.  Something tore inside or this is unrelated to the eyelid surgery.  

Should not have black eyes six months after blepharoplasty

+1

Your eyelids should be completely healed from a blepharoplasty six months ago.  The problem you are describing may be related to an inflammatory issue involving either the eyes or nose and sinuses.  I don't think it is directly related to your surgery.  I recommend following up with your surgeon to discuss as a first step.

Mark Beaty, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon