I Have Had an Upper Eye Lid Correction Two Weeks Ago. Everything Went Fine. Can I Play my Saxophone?

Ok to play saxophone after lid surgery

+2

The only risk might be playing very loud or long notes that cause you to build up pressure in the face. There's a small chance that could lead to swelling or possibly new bleeding in the area. Usually this far from surgery that risk would be very minimal.

Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

Saxophone and eyelid surgery

+1

I think you are looking for the punch line to a very old joke. The answer to your question would be "Could you play the saxophone before? " 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Saxophone playing after upper blepharoplasty

+1

I cannot think of any reason why you should not be able to play your saxophone two weeks after upper eyelid surgery.  Just to be sure, I would check with your surgeon, as he or she has the most knowledge about the details of your particular procedure.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon