Upper Blepharoplasty one month ago and spot has developed on left eye over crows feet on incision line?

One month ago I had Upper Blepharoplasty on both eyes. Two weeks ago a 'spot' developed over the incision line on the left side of my left eye, where crows feet would have been. The 'spot' looks like a cyst or acne-like spot. It is a little red and a round bump approx 2-3 mm in diameter. Inflammation is still present, but I am not concerned as I realize healing can take quite a time, but the spot is annoying. It does not hurt, but it feels quite hard to the touch. Please could you advise?

Upper blepharoplasty issue

The spot that you are describing could be related to the sutures, but without an exam it is difficult to say.