Upper Blepharoplasty one month ago and spot has developed on left eye over crows feet on incision line?

One month ago I had Upper Blepharoplasty on both eyes. Two weeks ago a 'spot' developed over the incision line on the left side of my left eye, where crows feet would have been. The 'spot' looks like a cyst or acne-like spot. It is a little red and a round bump approx 2-3 mm in diameter. Inflammation is still present, but I am not concerned as I realize healing can take quite a time, but the spot is annoying. It does not hurt, but it feels quite hard to the touch. Please could you advise?

Upper blepharoplasty issue

+1

The spot that you are describing could be related to the sutures, but without an exam it is difficult to say.